Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Some Details

My due date for now is September 28th and Bryan and I could not be more excited! So I'm about 11 1/2 weeks now and still have not seen a doctor! This makes me so nervous! I applied for Medi-cal shortly after finding out I was pregnant and still haven't received word as to whether or not I qualify. I think we're just going to have to set up an appointment with a doctor as soon as possible and may just have to pay out of pocket for the first visit if that's what it comes to. I just want to see the baby so badly so I know it's really there! I'm so afraid of the doctor telling me that there's no baby in there. That would be another nightmare come true!! But I love reading every week about what the baby's developing and what food size it compares to. Right now it is the size of a walnut or a fig. I feel like I've been pretty lucky as far as nausea goes so far, but I've read that I should be finding relief from it, when really I feel like it's just starting to pick up. I'm so happy that I have such wonderful support from my loving husband and I love more than anything to hear him talk about "our baby" and to be happy about it. It's a crazy, scary, and exciting experience and I can't believe I have to wait a whole 7 months or so more to hold my baby!!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Haha, I know what you mean, it never really feels real until you can hear a heart beat/see the baby... even if you are feeling nauseous. I just had to keep telling myself that even though nausea stinks it was a silly sign to me that I was pregnant. :)
Congratulations again!

Emma said...

Congrats again! When I was pregnant with Lincoln I was so scared that there really wasn't a baby in there too. haha but there was! There are a lot of ultra sound schools you can go to that do them for free. I went to one in Ontario right by Bennihanas. I'm sure you could look one up in your area so that you can at least see your baby :) Good luck with everything!!

Dan and Kristin said...

Congrats on your baby! How exciting for you!