Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 9, 2009

Major Change

Ok. So I (Natalie) have made a big decision that I am trying my best not to regret. I changed my major from Psychology to Communication Disorders, which is Speech Pathology and Audiology. A few days before this semester began, I just started getting the feeling and began thinking that I wanted to be a Speech Therapist. So after talking it out with my parents and my hubby, I made the official and final decision to change my major the day after school started. It's a big sacrifice because it puts me back a semester and I HAVE to go to grad school if I want a career in Speech Pathology. I just hope I'm doing the right thing, but I guess only time will tell right? This idea didn't just come out of nowhere, by the way. When I tranferred to BYU, it's what I wanted to do, but I took the intro class and changed my mind. I tend to do that a lot. But unless I want to be in school forever, then I'm stuck with this major. That's ok though. It will be a lot of work but I think it's the best thing for the future. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Celisa said...

I have a lot of friends who are in or graduated in that major and they loved it! I hope that it goes well for you and you enjoy it a ton. You will do great!

We're the Jones' said...

My condolensces on the retirement of Jeff Kent.

Alicia and Peter Empey said...

We wish you good luck, hope you love the change!