Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Easter!


I'm so excited for Max to be a older for holidays now and to be an active participant. I think I took probably 500 pictures for Easter because he was just so cute actually being able to do things we planned. We just died A TON of Easter eggs. We had 13 hard boiled eggs and ended up dying our 24 remaining raw eggs. I always have a hard time choosing what color dye tablets to use (plus you can rarely tell their true color until you start dissolving them), so we bought plastic cups and used them all! Dream come true for me! Max loved picking out which color egg he was going to eat that morning (and it actually got him to eat eggs!) He also had so much fun collecting Easter eggs too. He would pick up the egg, shake it, open it, and then empty it straight into the basket without eating the candy. In fact, we had small wrapped chocolate eggs and Max would unwrap each one, hand it to me and say "Mama eat!" I'm sure I ate way too many. I also made lots of deviled eggs and my mom's special cherry cream cheese pie! So yummy!!!!!!
*I keep trying to upload videos, but it never lets me!

No comments: