Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Phantom of the Opera

Was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness. I cannot even describe how good it was. So Bryan and I took a brief trip down to California to go see The Phantom of the Opera at the Pantages theater in LA at the beginning of the month. It was a short, but sweet trip. We got to see both of our parents (who also came with us to see the play) and even had time to relax and watch General Conference. We were running SUPER late the night of the show and just BARELY made it through the doors before they closed behind us! Boy were we lucky! I seriously refused to miss even a second of it. My favorite part of the whole thing was that Bryan absolutely loved it!! He just kept telling me leading up to it to "don't expect anything", "I already know I'm not going to like it",...yadda yadda yadda. He loved it and couldn't wait to get home and watch the movie. That made me so happy! Hopefully it is warming him up to actually wanting to go see more musicals with me :) Here are some pictures of the fabulous evening:



Bryan's parents are on the left and mine are in the middle

3 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my gosh! I'm soo jealous!!! I'm glad you BOTH enjoyed it! haha. You look really cute!

Janell said...

So much fun! I would LOVE to go see that! And that is great that he liked it too. :)

Dan and Kristin said...

I'm so glad Bryan liked it! He sounds just like Dan... hating musicals! I'm glad you had a win :) AND I'm glad we're blog friends now!!