- Loves fruits, crackers, and bread.
- Hates veggies and meat, but we are able to bribe him a bit better to get him to eat them.
- He is still obsessed with trains and can watch them on youtube all day.
- His favorite show is Pocoyo and his favorite character from the show is Elly.
- His favorite music is Yo Gabba Gabba.
- He is still the biggest Mama's boy and Bryan is getting a little sick of it. Sometimes Bryan will ask him for a kiss and Max will turn to me and give me one instead. Haha!
- He loves the outdoors and loves to run, run, run!
- He loves jumping. He will jump around on the floor (in fact that is how he dances to music), he will jump on and off his bed, he will jump off the couches, and he will jump off of anything he can climb on - without help if it's low enough and with help if it's too high.
- He is super active, but he loves to watch his shows and can sit for hours watching them on the Kindle (yes, we have had those days).
- We took the side off his crib and put the toddler bar on and it only took him 3 nights to adjust. The magic trick was buying a handle lock cover thing. I thought it was a mean thing for us to do at first, but it worked within 15 minutes of using it. Though he still finds odd places to sleep for his nap, like on the floor behind of the door and I can't get in. Once he pulled the glider chair cushion off and slept on that.
- He has maybe 10 words and is starting to imitate a lot more. His newest and cutest imitation is sirens from fire trucks and ambulances. He heard one one day and started making the sound by himself and does it with pictures too.
- He loves nursery! He doesn't cry anymore and barely lets me give him a kiss when I leave.
- He has probably 50 or so ASL signs, but only uses maybe 10-20 on a regular basis.
- He sleeps 11-12 hours a night and takes a 1.5-2 hour nap a day. He is a great sleeper.
Here is a picture summary of the last 12 months:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAXIMUS!!!! WE LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU COULD KNOW!!!!