Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 12, 2013

28 and Looking Fine!

Bryan had a birthday! 28 years young! I am so lucky to be married to such an amazing man. He truly IS my superhero. He never lets anything get him down. Not to say things don't bother him, but rather he comes out of everything so strong and positive. He is filled with such positivity that even when I know he's mad at me, he'll still make a effort to speak to me in a positive tone and I admire him for that. I admire him so much for being able to brush things off and move on. I am so proud of all his accomplishments, for going through law school, for writing two whole books and working on a third one (even if they never get published, which I am confident they will). He is and always will be my hero.

Bryan had a reeeeeaaaaalllyyyy long day at school on his birthday, so we celebrated with presents, cake, and Atilanos take-out which is a super delicious Mexican restaurant here.
 I forgot to take a picture of all the opened gifts. He got three plaid shirts, two bags of Haribo gummy bears, and a huge box of Cheez-itz.
 We Skyped with my parents so they could sing happy birthday and watch him open gifts.
 The next day we had dinner at a delicious pizza place called The Flying Goat. We got the Cora and the Kiernan. Yummy!!!!
 Max looks like a dork, but I look cute!
 Sweet. I love my boys so much!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYAN!!!!! MAX AND I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: