Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Sleepy Baby and Big Boy Bed

I check on Max every night before I go to bed and often have a hard time resisting taking a picture of my sweet sleeping boy.
 
 
 



 

 






New Bed! We bought it for super cheap off of KSL, which is something I may never do again. It was barely worth all the trouble. Advertised as a twin bed, I think it was actually part of a bunk bed and the slats certainly weren't the original slats. Where this bed should have had 8 holes total, it had at least 20. This took way more work than it should have, but I guess it still looks pretty decent if you don't look to close. And Max loves it.

 Max wanted to paint with me.
 Last night sleeping in his crib!
 At first when I started to take his crib apart, Max was confused and upset, but when I asked him if wanted to sleep on his new Paw Patrol bed, he was totally ok with it and even helped me take it down.




 


 

 He doesn't sleep any better in this bed; still wakes up a few times a night and I THINK he's fallen out of it twice, but I can't be too sure. Bryan and I find ourselves falling asleep on it on occasion because his new mattress is sooo comfy!

No comments: